Knitting, baking and life in PA with two kids and four cats.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey, It's a Blog!

Well, here we go again. It's been a while since I had a blog, but I'm finally in the mood to do one again. Mostly just as a sort of personal journal of my knitting and family adventures, but also so I can talk about things in more detail than I can on Facebook. As hard as it is to believe, I have accepted that not everyone wants to know all about Jonah's book reports, or how I fought with my knitted rope basket, or look at endless pictures of Eliza. So here is my new place to do just that.

2 comments:

  1. I love the endless pictures of Eliza!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! More Eliza pics, Jonah quips, and Melissa flips. (I couldn't think of something crafty that rhymed with pics).

    ReplyDelete